Introducing Agro-Matic ($AMT)
What is Agro-Matic?
Agro-Matic is a decentralized system that aims to accelerate the adoption of cryptocurrencies in Africa while connecting the world to the various natural resources in the continent and helping generate passive income streams through Defi, Lending, Staking, and Yield Farming.
We are built on the Polygon ($Matic) Blockchain. Polygon is one of the fastest chains. Through our investment in crop and livestock farming, a charity for farmers, and lots more, we intend to use technology to create massive job opportunities and accelerate the ease of investing in agriculture through our investment in ease of access.
In our tokenomics, we made provision for charity, development, and marketing, which work in tandem to achieve our goals.
· Lack of jobs
· Restriction on cash flow across Africa
· Food inadequacy
· Inadequate transport facilities
· There is an insufficient supply of locally made products.
· Inadequate support for farmers
· Charity (We have a charity wallet to help orphanages and disadvantaged farmers)
· Provision of jobs through our farms, support to other farmers and our transport company.
· Charity for farmers
· Passive income streams via Defi, staking, lending, yield farming, and the NFT marketplace.
· Food security and education for farmers.
The Main Agro-Matic Ecosystem
Stake AMT for a set duration and earn up to 360 percent APY in passive income. This is in line with our goal of providing our community with opportunities for passive income.
Adding liquidity to our coin will help to stabilize the price and earn us up to 1,500% APY.
AMT holders would be allowed to purchase locally made things at a reduced price.
We’d create a KCC, SOLANA, and BSC bridge that would allow users to move their AMT tokens between networks fast and cheaply.
We’d set up various types of farms to generate food for sale, with a portion of the proceeds going toward purchasing and burning AMT tokens.
Satoshi’s goal was to build a cryptocurrency that could be used for peer-to-peer transactions, and we want to see crypto become more broadly accepted in Africa. We can only succeed if we work together.
Follow us across our social media